Visa to the United Arab Emirates
Upon arrival at any of the airports in the UAE, citizens of Ukraine are given a free visa for 30 days of stay. It doesn’t matter if you have a biometric passport or not.
According to a2zgov, to enter the UAE for a period of more than 30 days, citizens of Ukraine need to apply for a visa to the UAE.
Our company is a tour operator in the UAE and has been successfully sending tourists to this wonderful country for many years. Contact us, we will be happy to offer you an unforgettable vacation!
|VISA SUPPORT IN THE UAE|
|Attention!!! The cost of visa support in the UAE
for booking a hotel or tour is 80 USD
The cost of tours in the UAE
|Type of visa and validity period||Visa type||Terms of registration||Price|
|Single entry to the UAEfor booking a hotel or tour||ordinary||5 days||80 USD|
|Single entry to the UAE
No tour booking
|ordinary||5 days||160 USD|
To obtain an online tourist visa to the UAE, you must:
- Questionnaire for a visa to the UAE
- A clearly readable scanned color copy of 1 page of the international passport/Children’s travel document (where the photo is), the validity of which must be at least 6 months from the date of the end of the trip. Passport must have one blank page
- Minors under the age of 16 are eligible to obtain a visa in the passport of one of the parents. From the age of 16, applicants must have their own travel document/passport. Minor citizens aged 5 to 16 years, in the absence of their own international passport, must not only be entered in the international passports of their legal representatives, but additionally in these international passports photographs of children certified by the stamp for foreign documents of the body that carried out the specified procedure must be pasted.
- A scanned color photograph that meets the following requirements:
- photo size 4.3×5.5 cm
- the photo should be on a white background without corners and ovals, taken no more than 6 months ago;
- For minor children who have different surnames with their parents, a scanned color copy of the birth certificate + a notarized translation in English, *JPG format is required.
- For minor children traveling without parents, it is necessary to scan a color notarized permission to leave the child from the parents with the obligatory indication of the numbers of the accompanying and minor passports + a notarized translation in English, *JPG format. (You must have the original permission to leave the child + the original birth certificate to provide at the request of the passport control officer)
- If the period of stay in the UAE was more than 10 days, then the next application for a visa can be made no earlier than one month after the previous trip
- Citizens of the following countries have been denied visas by the UAE immigration authorities: Bangladesh, Israel, Iran, Nigeria, Nepal, Syria, Pakistan
- UAE visa is not required for citizens of the following countries: United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea.
- Documents for a visa for citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Romania, Belarus, Russia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia – are submitted on the same conditions as for citizens of Ukraine.
- A visa for citizens of Afghanistan is issued upon prior request.
Friday and Saturday are immigration days off.